03-10-11 – Milwaukee, WI>Chicago, IL – Hi,
We’re looking for a new drummer for our Indie/Post Punk band. Think Jawbox has coffee and maybe a donut with Bloc Party.
Little bit about us:
- The three of us are all in our 30s—we’ve all been in successful DIY bands most of our lives.
- We take this project seriously but are realistic with expectations. This is about making music not money.
- Our practices are very collaborative—all of us have equal input into the song writing process.
- We try to practice twice a week as jobs/families allow. We’d like to do short week/weekend tours at some point.
- We have a practice space with a nice drum set so you don’t have to bring yours unless you want to.
We did a practice recording with our guitar player on drums which I will link below. We have about 6 songs that all are in different stages of being finished. There are no vocals on this recording but both guitar players sing and most of the songs have vocal parts (the vocals weren’t mic’d during this practice recording.)
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1