04-07-11 – San Francisco, CA>Reno, NV – We are looking to hire an event/competition photographer to shoot a competition April 8-10, 2011 in the Fallbrook area.
The event runs Friday evening and all-day Saturday and Sunday.
We are an event photo company and handle our own sales, so we are looking for a local photographer to shoot photos for us.
These are natural light, no flash, and we need JPEGs.
You won’t need to process any photos on site.
The successful photographer will have:
- A Prosumer or Professional DSLR Camera
- 70-200 mm lens
- 2 x 2GB CF/SD memory (minimum)
- Tripod or monopod (Optional)
- Understanding of low-light environments.
Please respond with:
- A list of the equipment you have available (as it pertains to our list above)
- Which city you live in
- If you have a car
- A link to a portfolio of your work
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1