07-20-11 – San Diego, CA>Los Angeles, CA – Well established Video Production company seeks creative and technically savvy Videographer/Editor to join our team. Full time position. Available now.
· Shoot 1st, 2nd or 3rd camera on location and in studio
· Edit both corporate and social events videos
· Work with clients and alone without supervision
· Make media transfers and copies in our duplication department
· Design graphics and artwork for projects
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Positive attitude and team-player
· Can work full time with a flexible schedule
· Mac & PC literate
· Final Cut Pro
· DVD Studio Pro
12-23-10 – Atlanta, GA>Nashville, TN – As of right now this project is comprised of three individuals who play guitar, drums, and vocals. We have a lot of written material ready to unveil and need to second guitarist and bassist in order to round out the line up. As it stands we are in a very early state of development and haven’t even practiced as a whole yet. We currently lack a practice space but will soon have a solution to resolve this problem (electronic drums to come). We don’t have any broad plans of touring or being very proactive, we just want to play local shows, maybe record a CD or two and have a good time brutalizing crowds. Our influences include: The Faceless, Cattle Decapitation, August Burns Red, Necrophagist, Gorod, Arsis, Opeth, Dying Fetus and many others.
Guitarist and Bass candidate requirements:
- Must be able to play somewhat elaborate riffage proficiently.
- Must have equipment capable of live sound in smaller venues.
- Must not be a drug addict
- Must have adequate transportation
Guitarist and Bassist preferred abilities / possesions:
- Has practice space.
- Can write tasty riffage
- Has performance experience
- Has recording experience
- Lacks a desire to contaminate good music with excessive breakdowns.
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1