03-12-12 – Phoenix, AZ>Las Vegas, NV – POSITIONS START IMMEDIATELY!
We are currently looking for contract photographers to join our team and photograph pre-schools, schools, youth sports, dance and other kids-related activities. We are Arizona’s premier youth photographer covering hundreds of clients every month.
This contract position is based out of our local office. You would be traveling throughout the Phoenix-Metro area.
- Based in Scottsdale, AZ
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to travel phoenix-metro and to select outside cities (via our company vehicles and at our travel expense)
- Enjoy photographing young Children Ages 4-16
- Extensive background in PC Computers is required
- No Photography experience is necessary, with a smile and positive attitude–we will train you everything you need to know!
- Extremely detail oriented
- Hours: MOST Photo shoots occur Monday-Friday 6am-3pm And Saturday’s 6a-3pm
- Great Customer service skills needed in a high-paced environment
- Compensation $1500 to $6500 based upon the length of your contract
- Available contract lengths are 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 10 months
- Willing to work independently and in team situation
- Opportunity to join company full time if successful
You would be responsible for:
- Photographing the kids in a quick and efficient manner
- Having patience with the young kids, posing them correctly and getting them to smile
- Taking photo orders and answering questions
- Tracking and collating all photographs with timely event delivery to production office
What is a Contract?
- You’ll work with our organization on a term basis
- You’ll be guaranteed a certain amount of money based upon your contract, whether you work 1 day a week or 6 days a week
- You’ll have the option to renew your contract for the next season
- You’ll be on call with our organization to cover events, if your are assigned an event, there may be cancellation penalties if you do no cover the event
You must be dependable, punctual and have a good work ethic.
Vocal inter-personal skills are a must, as you will be speaking with young kids making them smile!
You must pass a background check, submit to fingerprinting and have no offenses against children.
Please provide the following information:
2. # Years of experience
3. Contact Phone #
4. Why you’d be the best candidate for this position (with kids)
5. Fill out our application (found below)
Responses with out this information WILL NOT be considered.
Our company also has several other open positions in the Photography/Design/Print field.
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1