10-22-11 – Seattle, WA>Portland, OR – Videographer Wanted!
Seeking a knowledgeable Videographer with a passion for creativity and food knowledge! This is a great opportunity to work with a local company and build an impressive portfolio!
Job responsibilities include:
• Set up, operate, and maintain equipment used to produce videos, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment.
• Must be able to transport, assemble, maintain and repair equipment used in multimedia production. Knowledge of camera and lighting techniques is essential, and familiarity with editing equipment and software is required.
• Proficient with computer systems and software used in multimedia production.
• Ability to effectively present ideas–both verbally and visually.
• Strong organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
• Good communication skills — oral, written and a good listener
• Creative thinking
• Good at problem solving
• Good organizational skills
Supervision and feedback will be provided, but the Videographer must be able to work independently, develop project schedules and adhere to imposed deadlines. Candidate must have a strong interest in learning the workings of the food retail industry.
HOURLY COMMITMENT: Workweek will vary (flexible based on your academic schedule).
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1