09-03-11 – Los Angeles, CA>San Diego, CA – OnQueStyle, Luxury Designer Consignment Boutique and Stylist Agency is looking for a Studio Product Photographer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for photographing products (i.e. Women’s Apparel, Handbags, Shoes, Jewelry and Accessories) for our website and eBay store. We are looking for candidates that have a natural creative ability and strong, instinctive sense for still-life and product photography. Strong photography and computer skills are an absolute must. Company-specific on-the-job training will be provided. Candidate will be correcting photos in Photoshop. E-commerce experience is preferred.
• Photograph products (up to 15 photos per product) in our studio. You must provide studio lighting and have your own professional camera and laptop for editing photos.
• Developing or expert skills in using lighting – this is important for photographing items such as Jewelry, watches, handbag and accessories, as objects that reflect a lot of light present considerable technical challenges.
• Understand composition and lighting to make photos that are appealing to advertising product
• Edit photos in Photoshop
• Combine artistic talent and technical skill to produce professional photographs
• Excellent editing skills using Photoshop
• High level of energy and motivation
• Computer and internet skills; Basic Microsoft Office
• Strong in using Adobe Photoshop
• Internet savvy
• Collaboration skills and good team player
• Have aesthetic sense
• Ability to balance quality of photography with production of work
• Instinctive computer skills and a willingness to learn how to use new programs.
• Time management, organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities an absolute must
• Ability to think creatively and contribute to team efforts
• 2+ years product photography and studio experience in a commercial environment required