03-23-12 – Chicago, IL>Milwaukee, WI – SERIOUS GIG
We need an experienced videographer with equipment for a 2 day medical lecture in a hotel conference room in Chicago.
Event will be on April 7 and 8, from 9am to 4pm both days, and you will need to record 5 lectures total (12 hours of video), there will be 15-30 min breaks between lectures.
This is what we want from you:
-You must have a descent professional video camera, with a descent tripod
- You must be able to connect your camera audio to the house audio system output (XLR) to capture quality audio
- We need the 12 hour video divided in segments (one per lecture), and put on a 6 dvd set. (SD format)
- You must ALSO provide us a compressed format so we can upload it to you-tube (we will discuss it with you)
- You must deliver DVDs by April 30 2012.
- No editing necessary, just break video into segments and put it on DVD
- You must be able to issue an INVOICE for this job (We are a medical Corporation)
Serious candidate please contact us asap with A QUOTE (very important so we don’t waste your time and ours) and please let us know the “type” of camera you will use, we don’t want a videographer with a consumer handycam, sorry. (much less DSLR)
This is a serious gig, we will contact the right candidates immediately to discuss further details.
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1