12-18-10 – San Francisco, CA>Reno, NV – Swirl is looking for a Senior Copywriter, who will bring excellence in voice and messaging to a variety of projects across just about every medium imaginable, to join their Creative Team.
You’ll have 10 plus years of experience crafting brilliant copy and concepts both online and offline and the proven ability to maintain a consistent voice across multiple touch points. You’ll have the portfolio to prove it and can work independently with minimal supervision of creative directors. Retail experience a plus.
If that sounds like you, and you think you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment that encourages collaboration and exploration, we’d love to see your work.
• Lead creative development of concepts and develop copy for client projects across a range of media including TV, Print, Radio, Direct Mail, Email and Online.
• Participation in new business strategic development and ideation.
• Attend all briefs and internal reviews of projects. Actively participate and listen to feedback for integration of brief requirements. Attend client presentations in place of creative directors if required.
• Work with producers and account teams to make sure all project mandatories and schedules are adhered to thoroughly.
• Contribute to agency knowledge bank by sharing, staying abreast of and honing best practices in writing and communications.
• 10+ years experience as a copywriter in agency environment or equivalent client-side experience
• Retail and in-store marketing experience a plus
• Can churn out taglines as well as longer-form marketing copywriting
• Committed to quality, service, and efficiency
• A self-starter and a fast learner
• Show diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of a business
• Strong command of MS Office Suite required and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Familiarity with the print, broadcast and interactive production processes a plus
• BA/BS in communications-related major or related work experience desired
• Portfolio that shows relevant marketing/advertising experience and creative acumen
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to the above address. Include the title “Senior Copywriter” in the subject line of your e-mail. Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to candidates selected for interviews. No phone calls please. Thank you.
Swirl is a pioneering integrated marketing agency with one simple mission: find the right solution for the marketing challenge — not just “any” solution. Our holistic approach to the work is without ego or attitude and our understanding of the consumer enables us to find the most effective way to deliver the brand’s desired experience and message. Founded in 1997, we are an independently-owned company based in San Francisco. Our clients range from regional favorites, like the SF Giants, Metropolitan Transportation Commission (511, Clipper, FasTrak), PG&E and Trumer Pils to national and international brands such as eBay, Delta Dental, California Table Grape Commission, Lennar Homes and Lexar. — Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1
Click Here To Apply To This Casting Call