01-21-12 – Honolulu, HI – Videographer Wanted
Royal Hawaiian Center is seeking a freelance videographer that can capture the exciting Royal Hawaiian Center events and activities. This freelancer will be paid on an event/ project basis.
This position will provide opportunities to utilize your creativity as a filmmaker and display your work on our YouTube Channel, Social Media Sites, and website.
Primary responsibilities: Film and edit selected events and activities then create original video promotional pieces, and submit to the Center’s marketing department.
• Must have own filming and editing equipment
• Experience using YouTube as a¬ content creator/manager. Links to examples of past work encouraged.
• Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Position begins ASAP and pay will range depending on experience and qualifications.
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1
12-20-11 – Los Angeles, CA>San Diego, CA – ICARA Style Production Assistant needed for an up and exciting retail website. Need to work with minimal supervision, basic understanding of HTML codes is a must with a proficient knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Filezilla.
Responsible to manages most aspects of E-Commerce site and product presentation.
• Editing and organizing original photos and configuring them for web
• Entering all data pertaining to all products, first in Excel, and finalizing them through the E-Commerce site
• Assist in designing and implementing ads and touts to appear on site through use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and FileZilla
• Use basic understanding of HTML code to implement site changes
• Managing online orders, troubleshooting when necessary
Manage POS System directly connected with E-Commerce site.
• Import orders to Order manager POS System
• Work as assistant to employees who need help
• Assist in managing store inventory
Other duties include:
• Assist in the organization of catalog shoots
• Manage social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter
12-10-11 – Hartford, CT>Boston, MA – We are looking for a TELEVISION PRODUCER.This is a Full Time Permanent Position.
-Experience with Avid/Final Cut Pro or non-linear editing systems
Proficiency in Photoshop
-Good Camera skills
-Familiar with CRTC regulations and television traffic procedures
-Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and/or frequently un-supervised
-The ability to work as part of a team
-Mature, calm and professional manner
-Able to take instruction with ease; willing to learn
-Represent Astral with integrity, respect and mature judgment.
Please note that while we appreciate all expressions of interest, we can only respond to those candidates who will be interviewed.
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1
Full Time Position
Local San Diego Company Looking for experienced Graphic Designer.
No part-time, off-site or consulting applicants please.
Duties and Responsibilities
Basic Set-up of Artwork
Proofs to Customers
Seperation for Film Output
Running of a Wide Format Printer
Running of High Speed Copiers
We Do Offset, Silk Screen, Embroidery, Wide Format, Color & Black/White Copies.
We Also Do Promotional Items
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.
This position will interact closely with entire management staff
•BA in Design or Graphic Arts or a closely related field or equivalent experience.
•4+ years of experience in the field of design or in a related area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experienced and confident in the following software: The Entire Adobe Suite, Corel Draw, Publisher, Fireworks, Flash.
Knowledge in Rip Software for Wide Formats and Print Ques for Copiers a Plus
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
Excellent layout and typographic skills.
Professional demeanor; team player orientation. Ability to interface with internal parties at all levels.
Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent judgment.
Hands on, energetic and motivated self-starter.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND WE WILL CALL YOU FOR A INTERVIEW
12-18-10 – San Francisco, CA>Reno, NV – Swirl is looking for a Senior Copywriter, who will bring excellence in voice and messaging to a variety of projects across just about every medium imaginable, to join their Creative Team.
You’ll have 10 plus years of experience crafting brilliant copy and concepts both online and offline and the proven ability to maintain a consistent voice across multiple touch points. You’ll have the portfolio to prove it and can work independently with minimal supervision of creative directors. Retail experience a plus.
If that sounds like you, and you think you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment that encourages collaboration and exploration, we’d love to see your work.
• Lead creative development of concepts and develop copy for client projects across a range of media including TV, Print, Radio, Direct Mail, Email and Online.
• Participation in new business strategic development and ideation.
• Attend all briefs and internal reviews of projects. Actively participate and listen to feedback for integration of brief requirements. Attend client presentations in place of creative directors if required.
• Work with producers and account teams to make sure all project mandatories and schedules are adhered to thoroughly.
• Contribute to agency knowledge bank by sharing, staying abreast of and honing best practices in writing and communications.
• 10+ years experience as a copywriter in agency environment or equivalent client-side experience
• Retail and in-store marketing experience a plus
• Can churn out taglines as well as longer-form marketing copywriting
• Committed to quality, service, and efficiency
• A self-starter and a fast learner
• Show diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of a business
• Strong command of MS Office Suite required and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Familiarity with the print, broadcast and interactive production processes a plus
• BA/BS in communications-related major or related work experience desired
• Portfolio that shows relevant marketing/advertising experience and creative acumen
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to the above address. Include the title “Senior Copywriter” in the subject line of your e-mail. Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to candidates selected for interviews. No phone calls please. Thank you.
Swirl is a pioneering integrated marketing agency with one simple mission: find the right solution for the marketing challenge — not just “any” solution. Our holistic approach to the work is without ego or attitude and our understanding of the consumer enables us to find the most effective way to deliver the brand’s desired experience and message. Founded in 1997, we are an independently-owned company based in San Francisco. Our clients range from regional favorites, like the SF Giants, Metropolitan Transportation Commission (511, Clipper, FasTrak), PG&E and Trumer Pils to national and international brands such as eBay, Delta Dental, California Table Grape Commission, Lennar Homes and Lexar. — Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1