03-12-12 – Las Vegas, NV>Phoenix, AZ – A rapidly growing startup conglomerate that has experienced explosive growth unprecedented in the current economic environment seeks applications for the position of Videographer / Editor.
As our company grows and evolves, we are always on the lookout to recruit highly ambitious, innovative and results oriented professionals in all facets of our business.
We’re looking for an experienced Videographer / Editor with the following expectations, roles and responsibilities:
Experience, past performance, demo reel and attitude are what counts. This is a tight team of highly talented, motivated, results driven individuals that do not view this as a job but as the most amazing opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with a “Whatever it Takes” mentality. Be prepared for long days, rapidly evolving opportunities and tremendous professional and personal rewards.
Video Production and Post-Production for web and live events
• Produce weekly and monthly online events, live broadcasts, telephone and video seminars.
• Assist with production for regional events in hotels, auditoriums and arenas.
• Keep equipment asset inventory up to date.
• Shoot and edit testimonials and other visual products.
• Assist with AV requirements as needed.
• Minimum of 10 years of professional shooting and editing experience or credentials show the equivalent.
• You are at the peak of your game and ready to move to the next level.
• You are a passionate visual story teller. Your skills in editing a compelling story are the guiding principles you apply in your ability to capturing the elements needed to complete that vision. As a videographer you have an eye keen eye for detail, lighting and composition.
• You have an arsenal of creative talent to bridge and connect with a wide range of demographics.
• You can self-manage a single camera shoot or a multi crew production.
• You are fluent in the art of compression, authoring and streaming video.
• Expert editor on Adobe CS5 or Avid PC based platforms. Will consider FCP editors who can adapt easily and move over to the “dark side” PC based systems.
• You are competent in After Effects and Photoshop.
• You possess the ability to grow and adapt in a fast pace, highly demanding and ever evolving environment.
• You can accomplish projects with little supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
• Prior Experience with Tri-Caster, Keynote & Prezi. Graphic Design a plus but not a deal breaker.
Please provide cover letter, resume and your salary requirements.
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1
Click Here To Apply To This Casting Call