05-12-11 – Portland, OR>Seattle, WA – *** PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU RESPOND ***
We are looking for a totally different kind of Event DJ, are you it?
Please respond to this ad by the email. NO phone calls please.
Answer the following questions, send a photo, resume, and we will email you if we want to set up an interview.
If we are interested in interviewing you, we will tell you more about our company so you can do your research before we meet. We will also send you the second part of the application process. This needs to be a good fit for both parties!
• Do you have your own DJ/sound and lighting equipment? If so, what kind?
• Do you have experience DJing weddings and corporate events?
• Are you male or female?
• Are you a college graduate? What year? What area did you study?
• Do you have some college? How many years? Where?
• Are you between the ages 21-35?
• What is your background with sound production, video, and lighting?
• Be honest, do you like weddings? How about teenagers?
• Do you have a reliable car, valid drivers license, and car insurance?
We offer a great hourly rate. NO cheesy DJ’s allowed! We work as a team…we are very team oriented and have bi-monthly MANDATORY meetings. Training is intensive and is two weeks long for about 10 hours per week. Then there is on the job training. You will get your own gigs once you complete onsite training, which is at least 4 onsite events.
Once again please send a photo, resume, and answer ALL the questions asked in this ad. We will start the interviewing process next week!
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1
Click Here To Apply To This Casting Call