09-07-11 – Atlanta, GA>Birmingham, AL – PROJECT TITLE: “Polaroid”
Short film produced for festivals. 4 production days, Shot on RED, non-union crew, 10-14 hour days.
SYNOPSIS: A middle-aged man tries to regain the love of his ex-wife with a polaroid camera that takes photos of the past.
Male, white, 28-45, Out of shape. (Lead)
- A depressed, neurotic, single man that clings to memories of the past.
Female, white, 23-40, thin frame. (Lead)
- A beautiful, successful, confrontational woman with commitment issues.
Male, white or black, 28-40, athletic, attractive. (Supporting)
- Great-looking, successful young professional with a short temper.
Female, white, 21-30, cute, young face. (supporting)
- Adorable, quirky, dorky girl with a very open and carefree personality.
Female, any race, 25-55. (Extra)
- Waitress with a loving concern for her customers.
Shooting Dates [1 week within this range of dates]:
[September 27 -- November 8] [Specific dates TBA]
Send photo/resume ASAP [First auditions held mid-September in downtown Atlanta]
STUDENT, NON-UNION, PAYMENT = FOOD, GAS during production, and DVD COPY at completion.
Sides will be sent to those selected for audition. Auditions will be scheduled after selection for audition.
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: Feature Film
Click Here To Apply To This Casting Call