08-29-11 – Detroit, MI>Cleveland, OH – Catch the Moment is an all-inclusive event entertainment and promotions company designed to help clients maximize their marketing dollars. We are currently seeking a photographer in Detroit, MI, near the airport, to take pictures of families with Santa Claus. The program will begin on December 13, 2011 and run through December 24, 2011 (the program will not run on Thanksgiving Day — November 24, 2011). Interested applicants must submit their resume to be considered.
• Must have basic digital camera photography skills.
• Must be outgoing with great interpersonal skills.
• Must have ability to follow step-by-step instructions.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must have 2 forms of government issued identification (driver license, social security card, pass port, birth certificate, etc.) and be able to pass a background check.
• Must be prompt and have excellent attendance history.
• Must be willing to participate in a 1-day training (airline travel or driving is required).
• Must possess basic computer skills: (creating zip files, burning CDs and DVDs).
• Must be able to create final print images and digital files.
• Must be comfortable with major internet browsers, search engines, and social networking sites.
• Must be able to learn new software easily (with provided user manuals).
• Must be able to install proprietary software/hardware on a computer by following onscreen prompts.
• Must be able to setup and teardown equipment daily (camera equipment, lighting, backgrounds, props, and other equipment).
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
— Submit Yourself To This Role Now: 1